- 123.hp.com »
- HP Officejet Pro 9015e Troubleshooting
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e Troubleshooting
Welcome to our web page on how to troubleshoot common problems with the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer! As a printer user, you know that technology can be finicky at times, and printers are no exception. When the printer stops working suddenly, it can be frustrating and time-consuming to figure out what’s wrong. This article will walk you through step-by-step troubleshooting solutions for some of the most common issues that HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer users encounter. So, are you reading? Let’s get started!
Printer Offline- Let’s Us Help
YIf you own an HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer and you’re experiencing the frustrating “printer offline” error, don’t worry—you’re not alone. This common issue can be easily fixed by following a few simple steps. Here’s how to fix the offline issue and bring your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer back online:
- First, ensure your printer is on and connected to your computer over a wired or wireless network.
- Sometimes, a simple restart can fix the offline printer issue. So, give it a shot.
- Turn off your printer and unplug it from the power source. Wait for a few seconds, then plug it back in and turn it on again.
- What is your printer status? The printer is good to go if you see the “Online” message beside your printer name on your computer’s Printers & Scanners screen. If not, no worries!
- There are some other solutions you can try to bring your printer back online. Try them out.
- Check and set the printer as the default on your computer.
- Disable the Pause Printing or Use Printer Offline option if it’s enabled on your printer.
- Now, check if the offline issue is fixed. If not, take it easy. Let’s get started with the next solution.
- A printer driver that is out of date or corrupted can also cause the printer to go offline. So, download and install (if necessary) the latest printer driver on your computer, then restart both devices.
- If the printer offline message appears again, use the offline version of the HP Print & Scan Doctor tool for Windows or the diagnosis and fix feature of the HP Smart app to detect and fix the offline issue.
In conclusion, the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer offline issue can be easily fixed by following these steps in the given order. Happy Printing!
Printer Not Printing- Here’s How to Fix It
Is your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer not printing? Don’t worry; you can try several easy fixes before calling a technician. Here are some solutions that may resolve the issue:
- First, check the ink levels and the paper tray. Ensure the ink cartridges have enough ink to print and the paper tray is full or has enough paper for printing.
- Next, clean the printhead. Over time, the printhead can become clogged with dried ink, causing printing problems. So, check and clean the head, and then try to print.
- If the printer detects a paper jam, it may stop printing. If you find the “Paper Jam” message on the printer or app screen, check the printer for jammed paper and remove it.
- Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve printing issues. To do so, turn off the printer, unplug it from the power source, and wait a few seconds from the second you unplug the cord. Then plug the cord back in and turn on the printer.
- Reset the printing system if the above solutions fail to fix the print issue.
- Ensure that the printer is not in offline mode and is connected securely to your computer.
- Also, ensure that your printer drivers are up to date.
- Now try to print. If the printer stops printing, resetting its settings to factory defaults may help.
By trying these simple fixes, you can resolve the ‘HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer not printing’ issue. If none of these solutions work, contact us.
Printer Not Scanning- Fixes to Try
Are you having trouble scanning documents with your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer? Don’t worry. You’re not alone. Many users have reported a similar issue, but fortunately, there are some easy fixes that you can try to get your scanner working again.
- First, ensure that your OfficeJet printer is on and that there is no communication issue between the printer and your computer.
- Next, try restarting your printer and computer.
- If that doesn’t work, check to make sure that your printer’s scanner driver is up-to-date.
- Another common issue is a full or corrupted scanner queue. To fix this, open your printer software and cancel any pending scanning jobs. Then, restart your printer and try scanning again.
- In some cases, a faulty scanner unit may be causing the issue. In that case, repairing the printer is suggested.
- Finally, use the HP Smart app’s diagnosis and fix feature to fix the issue.
- If you’re having problems with your Windows computer, use the diagnostic & fix tool for Windows (HP Print and Scan Doctor). Need help getting started with this tool?
- You can install the tool for free from HP’s official support site.
- Have you installed the tool? If yes, open it on your computer.
- Select your printer and click “Fix Scanning.”
- Perform the on-screen instructions to fix the scan issue.
Don’t break down when your printer stops scanning. Instead, try to understand why the printer fails to complete your scan request and take the necessary actions to fix it. We hope that the information above helped you fix the scan issue on your printer.
Printer Not Connecting To Wi-fi- Fixed
You try to connect your printer to Wi-Fi, and it fails. Then, take it easy. Because an issue occurring while trying to set up the printer for wireless communication for the first time is a very normal thing. Before we kick off troubleshooting, try to connect your printer to Wi-Fi one more time.
If your HP OfficeJet printer connects to the Wi-Fi network this time, a slow or unstable internet connection is the cause. If not, it’s time to try some advanced troubleshooting solutions to fix the issue.
- First, ensure that you use the recommended network type for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8015e wireless setup.
- Check to see if you have connected your printer’s USB or Ethernet cable to the computer. If so, kindly unplug the cable and then try to set up the printer for Wi-Fi communication.
- Take a glance over your printer’s network settings. If they are configured wrongly, restore the printer’s network settings to default and then try to connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
- Ensure that the printer’s firmware is up-to-date.
- If your printer stops connecting to Wi-Fi after you enable the security settings or software on your computer, then kindly disable it and try to connect the HP OfficeJet printer to Wi-Fi.
If you continue to experience issues, it’s best to contact our team for further assistance.
Have Printer Issues?
In conclusion, troubleshooting your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer problems may seem daunting, but it can be a breeze with the right tools and guidance. With a little persistence and patience, you’ll be back to printing like a pro in no time! Is the printer issue that you’re facing not discussed in this article? Then contact our team now! They will assist you in fixing it in no time.