123 HP Officejet Pro Printer
The HP Officejet Pro printer recreated the inkjet for businesses. This also embeds the same quality and speed like the laser printer and prints at a low cost. It is excellently designed with best features and aspects and perfectly suits for teamwork. It makes business chores effortless, and ideally suits for home and small offices. It is designed with modern techniques that provides high quality with extreme speed. It is suitably designed to provide fast and versatile wide-format printing for your micro and small businesses.
HP Officejet Pro Printer Models
Common Features of the Officejet Pro Printer
It is developed with amazing features with an admirable look, perfectly designed for home and family use, producing laser-quality texts and brilliant color for all documents and it is also capable of connecting on wireless on the smart basis.
- HP Officejet Pro printer supports two-sided printing with good quality and extremely high speed up to 20 ppm. It is capable of printing with professional quality and at low cost. Also, it can print color up to half the cost per page compared to laser.
- Officejet Pro AIO printer enable easy mobile printing. With this, anything can be printed easily from the smartphone or tablet. It is innovatively designed for office related productivity and also it saves time, money and results in a good environment.
- It made easy to print jobs directly from the printer with the touch screen, where you can just swipe on the touchscreen to perform printing.
- It also includes HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-One Printer, Setup cartridges7, Power cord, Phone cord, Setup poster, USB cable, Ethernet cable.
- It is amazingly designed in such a way that it can handle more tasks without slowing down, even if it prints for more time.
Officejet Pro Printers Common Issues
The officejet pro is designed with page wide technology. It is created with modern aspects that provide solution extensibility. But then, there are some issues related to the printer operating.
- The Officejet pro printer sometimes cannot print from a computer, as a print job is stuck in print queue.
- Moreover, this cannot be canceled or deleted. This can be sorted out with HP guided solutions.
- The printer sometimes displays “printer is offline” or “printer not responding” message while printing.
- This might happen if the printer is powered off or the USB cable is disconnected.
- Sometimes the printer fails to work in wireless connection when the connection drops automatically.
- This can be solved using HP wireless troubleshooting.
- It also encounters “ink system failure error”, in which case, try to reset the printer and cartridges to overcome it.