- 123.hp.com »
- HP Printer Issues After Windows 10 Update
HP Printer Issues After Windows 10 Update – Resolved
Are you struggling with HP printer issues after windows 10 update? Don’t know how to fix those issues? If that is your situation, don’t worry. You can resolve your HP printer issues caused by Windows 10 updates in no time by following the simple and quick solutions given on this page.
It’s quite normal to encounter a problem after updating or installing any new software on your computer. Most update-related problems are known ones, and they are easy to resolve. However, some rare issues occur unexpectedly and at the wrong time.A number of HP printer users have started experiencing printer-related issues on their computers after a Windows 10 update.If you’re also in the same boat, read this article thoroughly. It will let you know the possible causes of the update problem and the effective workarounds that can help you resolve the issue within a short time.Let’s Get Started!
Table Of Content
- 1.Printer Issues After Windows 10 Updates – Four Simple Solutions
- 2.Restart The Devices
- 3.Use The HP Printer Diagnostic Tool
- 4.Check The Compatibility
- 5.Install The Latest Printer Driver
Printer Issues After Windows 10 Updates – Four Simple Solutions
Four simple workarounds that help you resolve the HP printer issues caused by the Windows 10 update are given below. Perform the following methods in the order provided to resolve this problem in no time.
Restart The Devices
- Generally, after installing a new software/app or updating an OS/app, you must restart the device to apply the new changes to it.
- Failing to do this might lead to these kinds of problems.
- So, restart your Windows 10 computer and the HP printer you have installed on the computer.
- Click on Start and choose Power > Restart to reboot your Windows 10 computer.
Use The HP Printer Diagnostic Tool
- HP printer manufacturers are aware of common printer problems like the one you are currently facing.
- HP also recommends diagnostic & fix tools to resolve these kinds of issues.
- Download, install, and open the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your Windows 10 computer.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on. Click Start on the tool’s main screen. Resolve the printer problem by following the on-screen instructions.
Check The Compatibility
- An incompatibility problem can also lead to HP printer issues after a Windows 10 update.
- Check if your HP printer is designed to work with the Windows 10 OS. To do so, refer to your printer’s specification sheet or go to the HP Customer Support center.
- If the printer is not designed for your Windows 10 OS, install the machine on a computer that meets the printer’s system requirements.
Install The Latest Printer Driver
- An incompatible driver can also result in HP printer issues after a Windows 10 update.
- Therefore, install your HP printer on your computer using the HP Smart app, or install the most compatible printer driver on your Windows computer.
Were you able to resolve the HP printer issues after windows 10 update using the solutions provided on this page? If yes, we’re pleased. If not, don’t worry. You can resolve it using some assistance from us.Just use the call option provided on this page to get connected with our technical support team to resolve your HP printer problems. They will provide real-time assistance in fixing your printer problems and also offer tips that help you avoid these kinds of issues in the future.