ALL IN ONE GUIDE TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 2132 PRINTER
Install HP Deskjet 2132 by the instructions provided below. You need to remove the packing materials, establish the printer connection, and carry out the instructions accordingly for a successful installation. Use either installation CD or download button for downloading the drivers and installing the printer.
- Remove the new printer from the package and clear all the tapes on it.
- Eliminate the packing materials that are present in the printer.
- Open the cartridge access to remove the remaining packing materials.
- Join the power cord to the rear side and wall outlet.
- Locate the ON button and press it to turn on.
- Install all the ink cartridges into its relevant slot and load paper.
- Align the installed ink cartridges with the printed alignment paper.
- Insert the driver installation CD into the disk drive.
- Pick the .exe file for Windows and .dmg file for Mac.
- Finish the instructions to install HP Deskjet 2132 that appear on the screen.
HOW TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 2132 WITHOUT CD
- Confirm if your computer is enabled with automatic option to download the driver software.
- Search on your computer for Change Device Installation.
- Select the option called Change Device Installation Settings.
- Click Yes in a window and select Save Changes.
- Get your printing device connected to the computer using USB or network.
- Open the Devices and Printers option and click Add a Printer.
- Select the option called Choose a Device or Printer to Add to this PC.
- Click Next after viewing your printer name.
- Else, select the port number manually and click Next.
- Click HP and select Auto detect under the Device Type menu. Enter the printer’s IP address and click Next to begin the process to install HP Deskjet 2132 printer.