123 HP Laserjet M130fw Printer Installation
After taking the Laserjet m130fw printer out from the printer’s box, you can make use of the 123 HP Laserjet M130fw printer manual instructions to complete the entire printer setup. You can find the printer manual in your printer’s box. You can also get the updated manual for your 123.hp.com/laserjet m130fw printer from this website. Click the download link and download the printer manual.
HP Laserjet M130fw Unboxing Setup
The procedure for setting up your printer for the first time is described in simple step by step format. Follow the instructions accordingly and complete your Laserjet m130fw printer setup.
- Carefully take the printer out of the box. Remove the stickers attached to the printer and the packing materials stuffed inside the 123 HP Laserjet M130fw printer.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and the wall outlet and turn on your Laserjet m130fw printer and set the printer’s control panel preferences.
- Once done setting the desired preferences, load enough amount of plain paper into the input tray to overcome the printer related issues.
- Once the paper tray is completely filled, push the paper tray and then install the toner cartridges for your printer.
- Align the toner cartridges after installing them. Then complete the entire printer setup by installing the 123 HP Laserjet M130fw printer driver and software.
Latest HP Laserjet M130fw Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP Laserjet M130fw Driver Windows
- Get the latest version driver for your 123 hp laserjet m130fw printer from this website.
- Once the driver is downloaded, follow the on-screen prompts on this website to install the printer driver.
HP Laserjet M130fw Setup Driver Installation
HP Laserjet M130fw Setup Windows
The driver installation procedure for your Laserjet m130fw printer is elaborated in a simple step by step format. Follow the preceding instructions and complete the printer driver download and installation for your Windows computer.
- Initially, turn on your computer and ensure there is no USB cable connected between the printer and the computer.
- In your Windows computer, load the CD into CD drive. You can find the CD in your printer’s shipment box.
- When the CD is inserted, it immediately prompts to start the installation wizard. Start the installation process and do the on-screen instructions.
- While the installation is in the process, if prompted, connect the USB cable between your computer and printer and it will recognize your printer.
- Complete the entire 123 HP Laserjet M130fw driver installation process on your Windows computer by following the on-screen instructions displayed in the wizard.
HP Laserjet M130fw Setup Mac
You can easily download and install the Laserjet m130fw printer driver for your Mac computer. Follow the instructions that are given below and complete the driver download and installation for your printer.
- Create a new print queue on the Mac to install the printer driver for Mac computer using the Apple Software Update.
- Tap Apple → System Preferences. Depending on your OS version tap Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- In the Printer’s list, add your printer. Tap the Print Using or Use button. Tap your printer name.
- In the printer’s list, to add your 123 HP Laserjet M130fw printer, click the Add option. After adding your printer close the system preferences window.
- Depending on your printer functionality, you can now do all the printing tasks as you desire using your Laserjet m130fw printer.
HP Laserjet M130fw Wireless Setup
HP Laserjet M130fw Setup Windows
The entire wireless setup procedure for your Laserjet m130fw printer is described in simple instructions. Follow the step by step instructions as they are given below and complete the wireless setup for your printer.
- Collect the network password and name. Switch on your router, computer, and printer and make sure your computer is connected to your wireless network .
- Confirm that there is no USB cable connected between your printer and computer and ensure they are connected to the same wireless network.
- If you want to connect your 123 HP Laserjet M130fw printer to the wireless network using WPS, on your wireless router, press the WPS button.
- For two seconds, press and hold the Wireless button on the control panel display. You can release the button when the wireless light begins to blink.
- With the wireless router the printer establishes a network connection. Then install the software, tap Wireless and finish the wireless setup.
HP Laserjet M130fw Setup Mac
The wireless setup procedure for your Mac computer is elaborated in a simple step by step manner. Follow the instructions given below and complete the wireless setup for your Laserjet m130fw printer.
- Collect the network password and network name and then confirm that your computer is connected to the wireless network.
- Confirm that the necessary devices are switched on and make sure your computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Using WPS, if you need to connect your 123 HP Laserjet M130fw printer to the wireless network, then press the WPS button on your wireless router.
- For two seconds press and hold the Wireless button and release it when the wireless light blinks and then wait for few minutes.
- The printer initiates a network connection with the wireless router and then install the printer software and if prompted, tap Wireless and finish the setup.
HP Printer Provide Solution for laserjet M130fw?
HP Laserjet M130fw How to Print Photos (Windows)
If you want to print photos on your Windows computer using the Laserjet m130fw printer, follow the simple instructions as they are guided below in step by step manner.
- Fill the tray with the photo paper after pulling out the paper tray. After loading push the tray inside.
- Open the photo and do the required alterations as per your necessity and then right-click the photo and touch Open with.
- Choose Windows Photo Viewer or Paint and tap Print or else touch File or the Menu icon(Paint) and then touch Print.
- On the screen, the Print Pictures window appears and then access layout, quality, color, and advanced print settings by opening the 123 HP Laserjet M130fw printer Document Properties window.
- Tap Options → Printer Properties in the Print Pictures window in Windows Photo Viewer. Touch Preferences → Ok → Print in Print window.
HP Laserjet M130fw How to Scan (Windows)
If you need to scan a document or a photo on your Windows computer using your Laserjet m130fw printer, you have to follow the step by step instructions as they are given below.
- Load the document you need to scan on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Remember, loading photos in the ADF may cause damage to the photos and the printer. Avoid loading photos in ADF.
- Open the windows and search for HP and tap your 123 HP Laserjet M130fw printer model name on the results page to open HP Printer Assistant.
- Then touch Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan and select a shortcut that suits the file type and resulting action you want.
- Change the necessary settings in the right pane that you want and then tap the Scan button and the document will get scanned. Any Queries, Call our Toll Free.
HP Laserjet M130fw How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
The complete procedure on how to print the page on both sides on your Windows computer using your Laserjet m130fw printer is given below in a simple step by step format.
- Open the input tray and fill it with plain paper to finish the whole print job. Open the document you should print.
- Tap File → Print and click your 123 HP Laserjet M130fw printer name. Then touch Printer Properties, Preferences, or Printer Setup.
- Click the Print on two sides button, if the Printing Preferences or Document Properties window displays in the Printing Shortcuts tab.
- If suppose Printing shortcuts tab is not present then touch Finishing, Layout or Features and then touch Print on Both Sides.
- Touch Binding or Page flip and touch Ok → Print. Remove and reload the printed page into the input tray. Then touch Continue.
HP Laserjet M130fw How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
The stepwise procedure to check the toner level for your Windows and Mac computer is given below. Follow the instructions to estimate the toner level for your Laserjet m130fw printer.
- To find the toner level in the Windows computer, switch on the 123 HP Laserjet M130fw printer and open windows and search for HP.
- Touch your printer name. When HP Solution Center displays, touch it and the evaluated toner level displays on the home screen.
- To estimate the toner level in Mac, switch on your printer and confirm that it is in a ready state.
- Touch the Apple icon in the menu bar. Then touch System preferences and then touch the Print & Scan option.
- From the 123 HP Laserjet M130fw printer’s list, touch your printer name and touch the Options & Supplies button and touch the Supply Levels button.