123 HP Laserjet M527C Installation Support
Initially, once you buy a new 123 HP Laserjet M527C printer, you have to unpack it and then start the setup process. The setup process includes loading papers, network connection, ink cartridge installation and HP Laserjet M527C printer driver download and installation process. Make use of the steps that are provided on our website to easily get your printer ready to print the required documents.
HP Laserjet M527C Unboxing Setup
- Unpack the 123 HP Laserjet M527C printer and its components from the shipment box. Remove all the tapes and stickers from it. Check whether you have received all the printer components along with the printer.
- Place sufficient papers inside the printer’s input tray. Ensure that the paper size and type are compatible with the printer.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the respective slot. Place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot. Insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- Connect one end of the cable to the printer’s rear side and other end to the wall outlet.
- Check the operating system and based on the OS compatibility, download and install the latest printer driver and software. For Windows OS, download the .exe file type and for Mac OS, download the .dmg file type.
Latest HP Laserjet M527C Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP Laserjet M527C User Guide
- Click on the Manual Download option from this website 123-hp-com.com and enter the desired printer model to get the user guide for your printer. With the help of our manual, you can setup and troubleshoot your printer effortlessly on your own. Enjoy printing your documents.
HP Laserjet M527C Driver Windows
- Download the 123 HP Laserjet M527C printer driver and software from this website 123-hp-com.com. Just, click on the Driver Download option and get the updated driver for the printer.
- As you are using the Windows operating system, you need to download the .exe setup file.
HP Laserjet M527C Driver Mac
- You can use the software installation CD to install the 123 HP Laserjet M527C printer driver and software. If the CD doesn’t work well download the driver from our website.
- Select the Driver Download option from this website. Enter your printer model and download the .dmg setup file.
HP Laserjet M527C Setup Driver Installation
HP Laserjet M527C Setup Windows
- Use the software installation CD to install the printer driver on the computer. Make sure that the CD is free from scratch.
- Power on the computer where you need to install the printer driver. Open the computer’s disc drive and place the CD into it.
- Based on the on-screen prompts, run and execute the setup file. For Windows operating system, you have to run the .exe file type.
- After completing the installation, try to print a sample document. If you find any issue, move to the next step.
- Search for the 123 HP Laserjet M527C Driver Download option and select it to get the latest printer driver and software. Install it and start printing the desired document.
HP Laserjet M527C Setup Mac
- Have a glance at the steps that are mentioned below to install the printer driver and software on your Mac computer.
- Find the Driver Download option from this website and click on it to avail the full feature printer driver and software.
- Enter the 123 HP Laserjet M527C printer model in the provided field and start the downloading process. Based on the on-screen procedures, continue with the installation.
- During the installation, you are instructed to select the connection type. Check the printer compatibility and choose the desired connection.
- After establishing the connection between the HP Laserjet m527c printer and computer, complete the installation.
HP Laserjet M527C Setup for Wireless Connection
HP Laserjet M527C Setup Windows
- To connect the HP Laserjet m527c printer and computer wirelessly, you have to gather the required wireless network name and password.
- Power on the computer, printer and the router. During the setup process, place all the network connected devices at a minimum distance.
- Ensure that you have connected the printer and computer to the same wireless network connection. From the printer’s control panel, select the Wireless icon.
- The Wireless screen gets displayed. Choose the Settings icon. Click Wireless Setup Wizard and then use the instructions on the control panel to link the printer to your wireless network.
- Download and install the 123 HP Laserjet M527C printer software from this website. For Windows OS, download the .exe file type and complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
HP Laserjet M527C Setup Mac
- Gather the wireless network name (Service Set Identifier) and the password (WEP key or WPA security passphrase) to connect the HP Laserjet m527c printer and computer wirelessly.
- Turn on the printer, computer, and the wireless router. Place all the network connected devices at a minimum distance to maintain the wireless signal.
- Check whether the printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network connection.
- On the control panel of the printer, choose the Wireless icon. The Wireless screen gets displayed on the screen. Select the Settings icon, click Wireless Setup Wizard and then use the guides on the control panel to connect the 123 HP Laserjet M527C printer to the wireless network. For Mac OS, download the .dmg file type from this website.
- Make use of the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
HP Printer Provide Solution for laserjet M527C?
HP Laserjet M527C How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Make use of the steps that are given below to get a professional quality photo. You have to choose the correct paper type to get good results.
- Make sure that the settings you have configured are suitable for the print job that you wish to print. Based on the needs, change the settings.
- Click on the Continue option. Click on Open with and choose the Windows Photo Viewer option. Select the Print option and then open the Document Properties windows to change the color, quality, and more.
- Based on your preference, you can change the paper tray source, orientation, paper type, paper size, and more. You can also change the settings to get the best photo quality.
- After changing the 123 HP Laserjet M527C settings, click on Ok and then select Print.
HP Laserjet M527C How to Scan (Windows)
- Use the guides that are listed below to scan the required document and photo using the HP Laserjet m527c printer.
- Make sure that you have installed the updated 123 HP Laserjet M527C printer driver and software so that you can start and complete the scan function successfully.
- Place the originals of the document and photo either in the ADF or on the scanner glass. Ensure that you have placed the documents properly. Do not use ADF to scan the photos it causes damage to photos as well as the printer.
- Search for HP from Windows, select the desired printer from the list of results and then go on with the HP Printer Assistant option.
- Select Scan a Document or Photo and then open HP Scan. Choose a shortcut that matches your printer and select Scan.
HP Laserjet M527C How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- The duplex printing option allows you print on both sides of the printer. It reduces the paper usage by 50% as well as it saves your time.
- Make sure that you have placed enough paper inside the printer’s input tray. Open the document that you need to print, select the File option.
- Click on the Show Details option, if required. Navigate to the Paper Handling options from the unnamed menu and then choose the Odd only options from the Pages to Print menu.
- Click Print, the 123 HP Laserjet M527C printer starts to print the document. Click Continue, the other side of the pages gets printed.
- In case you find any problem while printing on two sides of the paper, contact our technical experts at the toll-free number.
HP Laserjet M527C How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Go through the guides that are given below to check the ink level of the 123 HP Laserjet M527C printer. An ink cartridge estimation is to avoid the print quality issue.
- Select the ink level or toner level on the printer’s control panel. The estimated ink level gets displayed on the screen.
- Printer software permits you to estimate the ink level of the installed ink cartridge or toner. Prior to selecting the software, ensure that the software you have selected matches with the operating system of your computer.
- Check whether your computer’s operating system supports any of the application.
- Based on the needs, choose either HP Print and Scan Doctor or HP Smart app to estimate the level of 123 HP Laserjet M527C ink.