123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw Setup, Install Support
The 123hp.com/Laserjet Pro m477fnw printer is accompanied by an installation CD, instruction manual, power cable, and ink cartridges. The 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw process involves unboxing the printer, ink cartridge installation, building the power connection, loading the papers into the input tray and establishing network connections. Choose a well ventilated, dust free area to 123hp.com/setup m608dn the printer. Do not expose the printer to direct sunlight.
123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw Unboxing Setup
- Place the box on a flat, smooth surface. Remove the shipping locks at the bottom sides of the box. On top of the box you will find an 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw installation guide.
- A multi-language support guide with websites and phone numbers for contacting technical support is provided. A getting started guide, an USB cable for connecting the printer to your computer.
- A power cord is given ensure that you use the same cord that comes with your printer. The CD is needed to install Laserjet Pro m477fnw software.
- Remove the cardboard accessories and set it aside for recycling. Link the power cord. Plug the power cord to the rear side of the printer.
- Plug the other side to the power supply. Turn on the power. Select the preferences like country, region, time and date. Select each option and customize the settings and click OK. Slide out the paper tray and slide the width guides to the outermost position. Place the paper inside the tray and push it in. Remove the protective plastic cover present over the HP Logo.
Latest HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw User Guide
- User guide or manual provides the setup procedures, troubleshooting steps and various other solutions. The 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw printer is accompanied by an instruction manual when purchased.
- 123hp.com/Laserjet Pro m477fnw printer user guide contains steps on how to load paper into the trays, about the various parts and accessories. Print, copy, and scan, fax and how to manage the product.
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw Driver for Windows
- The drivers are essential to enjoy the full features of the 123hp.com/Laserjet Pro m477fnw printer device. There are several drivers available for major components of the printer.
- The driver device enhances the performance of the printer. The latest version of Laserjet Pro m477fnw driver can be downloaded from the website 123-hp-com.com. Click the Download link provided below.
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw Driver for Mac
- A driver device is essential for effective functioning of the 123hp.com/Laserjet Pro m477fnw printer system. The driver device identifies the devices and configures them automatically.
- To download or upgrade to the latest version of the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw driver device it can be from the website. It varies according to the OS installed in the user system.
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw Setup Driver Installation
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw Setup Windows
- The 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw driver install is one of the necessary steps to add the printer’s name to the list of available devices. There are various methods to install the driver. The first method is to use a software installation CD. Check if the CD drive is available in the PC or laptop.
- Then insert the CD into the drive. Enable the AutoPlay feature to list the files. Select the setup file from the list. The setup format is .exe.
- Wait until the installation completes. Do not turn off the system while the installation is in progress. The driver can also be downloaded from the website. Select the link provided on the website.
- Wait until the process completes. Locate the file in the downloads folder. Click the setup file and install it based on the on screen instructions.
- Choose the mode of connection based on the specifications. Check whether the printer’s name appears on the list. If not type & select the printer’s name.
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw Setup Mac
- There are various methods used for Laserjet Pro m477fnw driver install. One method is using the installation CD provided while purchasing the printer.
- Place the CD into the CD drive. A set of files appears the AutoPlay feature can also be enabled to display the set of files automatically.
- Select the setup file from the list. The setup file format is .dmg. Wait until the installation is complete. Do not turn off the system while the installation is in process.
- The latest version of 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw driver can also be downloaded from the official website. Click Download and HP Easy Smart.
- Select the 123hp.com/Laserjet Pro m477fnw printer in which the driver is to be installed and follow the instructions. If the printer name does not appear in the list type the printer name and click OK.
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw Setup for Wireless Connection
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw Setup Windows
- To setup a wireless connection, the required 123 hp Laserjet Pro m477fnw software and the drivers must be installed. The software and drivers will be automatically downloaded from the internet after connecting the printer to the computer.
- Before installation, make sure to disconnect the USB cable from the PC to the printer. Go to the Downloads folder in your drive and double click on the drivers file to run the installation setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation. Finally, agree to the Terms and Conditions and click on Finish. The CD drive can also be used if error occurs during the process. After the software installation, go to Settings in the Start menu.
- Click on Change PC settings. Click on the Wireless option present in the left section. Click the button on the right side that represents the Wireless device.
- Turn ON the button under Wireless devices to enable Wi-Fi services. Connect to your wireless network where the 123hp.com/Laserjet Pro m477fnw printer is also connected to start printing.
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw Setup Mac
- The computer must be connected to a wireless network. The network is SSID and the password might be called as the key or security phrase for 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw software downloads.
- Turn ON the computer and router and ensure that they are connected to the same network.
- The printer and computer must be placed close to each other and ensure that they are within the range of the router.
- Make sure that the 123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m477fnw printer is not connected to any USB Cables or Ethernet Cables.
- Select the Connection Information icon on the printer’s control panel and select the setup as Wireless Menu. Click Wireless Setup Wizard to see all available wireless networks.
- Click the network name and follow the procedures given in the control panel to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- In your Mac device, touch the Apple Menu and select Software Update or select About this Mac for all displays about updates.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Laserjet Pro m477fnw?
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw How to Print Photos (Windows)
- The correct paper type and appropriate settings must be adjusted to print better looking photos. Load the paper into the tray.
- The short edge of the paper should be loaded into the tray based on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw printer. If the paper has a perforated tab after printing load the paper in so that the tab faces upwards to prevent printing on it.
- Edit the photo for improved color, brightness, and any other settings. Right-click and select the photo you want to print or click File in the menu then, click Paint.
- For accessing more colors, layout, quality and advanced printer settings Document Properties can be used. In Print Pictures Window click Options in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Click Print Properties. In Print Window in Paint click your preferences. The guide can be used to find print job settings for photos in Document Properties Windows. If it has a Printing Shortcut tab select one of the photo print shortcuts that have the necessary settings for you.
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw How to Scan (Windows)
- Load a document on the scanner glass. Press the Scan button on the printer’s control panel. The document will be scanned and displayed on the device connected to the same network. If a Scan button is not available, follow the upcoming instructions.
- The HP Scan Software can be used to initiate the scanning process. Load the document into the feeder or scanner as per the indications provided in the feeder.
- Click Start then Programs. Click All Programs for Windows XP. Scanning can be done using the HP Scan Software on Windows.
- The scanned images can be saved as a file or it can be sent to any other application software.
- Click HP and select your 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw printer. Select HP Scan and select a Scanning shortcut and adjust the settings wherever necessary.
- Tap Scan. Select More to gain more options. The Create New Scan Shortcut can be used top obtain a list of customized settings and save it in the shortcuts list.
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- The print on both sides of the paper can be done by automatic or manual method. The automatic printing can be used for 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw printers that has an automatic duplexer installed in it.
- From the software programs, select the Print option. From the list of printers select your printer and then click the properties or preferences button to open the driver. The button’s name varies for various software programs. For windows 8 or 8.1 Select Devices, then Print and select your printer.
- Tap the finishing button. Select Print On Both Sides Check Box. Click the OK button to close the Document Properties Dialog Box. In the print dialog box Click OK to Print the job.
- Manual printing is done for 123hp.com/Laserjet Pro m477fnw printers that does not have an duplexer installed in it or to print in paper types that the duplexer does not support.
- In the check box select Print On Both Sides (manually). Click OK to print. The printed stack can be retrieved from the output bin and place it in tray 1. If prompted touch the appropriate control panel to continue.
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- If you need to replace any 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw ink cartridges the estimated ink or toner levels can be determined. When the indicator shows lower ink levels consider replacing the cartridges.
- The ink or toner cartridge levels are displayed on the control panel of many printers. Check for an cartridge or ink drop or icon or an ink level menu to check the status of each cartridge.
- If an ink level menu is not present in the printer continue with the following steps to check toner or ink levels from your mobile device or computer.
- When the HP Driver is installed it includes the Printer Management Software that displays the ink or toner levels. If not the driver can be installed from HP Customer Support then Software and Driver Downloads and enter your model and click Download or use HP Easy Start to install the driver.
- Another method is turn ON the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw printer and ensure that it is in steady state and connected to your computer. Search windows for HP and click your printer name. The HP Solution Center displays the results click it. The ink or toner levels are displayed on the home screen of the printer software.