123.hp.com/OJ4650 Setup and Install
Setting up the 123.hp.com/OJ4650 printer is an easy process when you follow the guides mentioned on the website. This process starts with unboxing the printer, setting it up for driver installation and finally operation. 123 HP Officejet 4650 is an ideal website offering excellent assistance for printer installation. Call our tech team to speak to our experts and receive professional guidance.
123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer Unboxing
- Move the shipment to a flat and sturdy surface. Remove the contents of the box and discard the package.
- Identify the accessory components present. This includes the power cords, USB cable, driver installation CD, warranty card, and user manual.
- Place the 123.hp.com/OJ4650 printer on a flat surface and proceed to remove the tape stuck on the printer. This is to keep parts from moving around during transport.
- The tapes are present in the paper trays and carriage section. Remove the new ink cartridges from their package.
- Follow instructions and place them in their respective socket on the carriage. Connect the power cord and turn on the printer.
Latest 123 HP Officejet 4650 Driver and Manual Download
The 123.hp.com/OJ4650 driver software plays a key role in operating the printer. It is important to always keep your software updated and even better if the latest version of it is downloaded. Turn on auto-update option in your printer to allow the driver to update itself without eating your time.
123 HP Setup 4650 Windows
- A driver is a unique software that has to stay updated. Update your existing software to enjoy the latest features.
- To get the latest driver, go to the website 123.hp.com/OJ4650, choose your printer model and download the new driver.
123 HP Officejet 4650 Driver Installation
It has already been established that the 123.hp.com/OJ4650 driver is the most important software in a printer. Installing it can be a complicated task as there are different steps that are to be followed in the different operating system. For a detailed guide, check the user guide or follow the instructions mentioned on-screen.
123 HP Setup 4650 Windows
- Click on the link specified on this website which will take you to a driver download window.
- Choose Windows as your operating system before clicking the download button. Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation process.
- Specify the directory the software has to get installed. Also, choose the mode of network connection. Changing this would require you to reinstall the software.
- HP Driver Assistant can be made use to assist with the installation process. This is a Windows-only application.
- For further 123.hp.com/OJ4650 queries and assistance regarding driver installation, contact our techie to speak with our representative and receive our expert assistance.
123 HP Setup 4650 Mac
- For a Mac operated system, open the link specified in this website from your computer and enter your printer model and download the driver software.
- The next screen will request you to for the OS variant. Choose Mac as the windows version of the driver is not recognized by your Mac.
- Proceed to download the driver and install it on your computer by following the on-screen instructions. Choose the means of network connection.
- Remember that wanting to change your network connection would require you to reinstall the driver software. Set your driver to auto update.
- The 123.hp.com/OJ4650 driver software that is designed for Mac OS is in .dmg format. Print a document post-installation to check if it is working.
123 HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup
Setup your printer to connect to a wireless setup. Make sure that you are in possession of a computer, a wireless router with an active internet connection, a fully functioning printer that has its cartridge equipped and is filled with paper so that it can start printing.
123 HP Setup 4650 Windows
- Turn on your printer and allow it to scan. It will provide you with a list of available network connections.
- Identify the one that belongs to you and connect with it by entering the password. Make sure that your computer is connected to the same network.
- On your computer, go to the link specified in this website to download the driver software. Enter your 123.hp.com/OJ4650 printer model and click Download.
- Post-download, proceed with the installation. Choose wireless as your mode. This cannot be changed and to do so will require you reinstall the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. Your printer is now connected wirelessly to your computer. Try printing to ascertain the status.
123 HP Setup 4650 Mac
- Make sure your printer is connected to your computer. This has to be done wirelessly via the same local area network.
- The connection is made by searching and identifying your network and connecting to it by entering the secure password.
- Download the 123.hp.com/OJ4650 driver software from the link specified on this website. Make sure to opt for Mac when prompted to choose an OS version.
- The download will commence shortly, make sure that the printer model mentioned and your printers are one and the same.
- It is imperative that you choose wireless as your mode of network communication. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.
HP Printer Provide Solution for officejet 4650?
123 HP Officejet 4650 How to Print Photos (Windows)
Printing photo becomes an easy task with your Officejet 4650. All it takes is the right paper and a carefully edited image in a photo editor. Crank up the settings and get started with the printing.
- Printing photos mandate the same process as printing regular documents to be followed. Choose an image and click print.
- Prefer opting for photo paper as the quality of the paper directly affects the quality of the print.
- Fill the input tray with sufficient paper spares. This is so that there is no interruption during the 123.hp.com/OJ4650 printing process.
- The photo chosen is recommended to be edited in a photo application to enhance its features. Go to settings -> borderless printing if you so desire.
- Other changes that could increase the quality of the photo are by choosing draft for better quality, vary the grayscale, saturation as per your preference and click print.
123 HP Officejet 4650 How to Scan (Windows)
Scanning is the process of converting the document into its digitized form. This allows one to email the document or save it as a PDF which can be stored indefinitely.
- To proceed with scanning, note that no ink is required unless you decide to use the copy function.
- Open the 123.hp.com/OJ4650 scanner lid and place the document/image facing down and close the lid. Make sure the document is aligned with the sides.
- Turn on your printer and on the quick options of the printer’s Control Panel, click Scan and wait for the process to complete.
- The result will appear on your computer after which you can choose between saving it as a PDF or mailing it to the specified email address.
- Open the control panel and then the Settings to change the scanning speed, and resolution. For more Queries, Contact our Technical expert team.
123 HP Officejet 4650 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
Also called duplexing, this allows the 123.hp.com/OJ4650 printer to print on both sides of the paper. With this functionality, the cost incurred towards purchasing printer paper is practically halved. For queries about printing, scanning documents for printer officejet 4650 contact our technician.
- Choose the document that needs to be printed and click Print Options. The same can also be opened from the Control Panel.
- In this window, select your printer and open its Printer Properties or Print Preferences. Printing attributes are displayed.
- Search and locate Two-Sided printing or Print on Both Sides option. It is also termed Duplexing, check this option.
- Now your printer is calibrated to print on both sides. Click print to print the document on both sides of the paper.
- With the presence of the Automatic-Duplexer, this should take lesser time in comparison to manual duplexing.
123 HP Officejet 4650 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
Printers are bound to run out of ink after extended printing. Depending on your usage, different colored ink might get used up. Checking ink levels is mandatory as replacing the 123.hp.com/OJ4650 ink cartridges can be a costly affair and wasting precious ink is practically throwing away money.
- Ink levels are checked frequently to ascertain the printing capacity of the printer before having to replace the ink cartridges.
- Check the control panel of the printer for an updated ink level. The same can be monitored by the ink management system present in the driver software.
- When the printer is running low on ink, a notification explaining the same will be displayed on the control panel.
- When that happens, it is time for you to purchase a new cartridge and keep it on standby.
- Instant ink subscription is a very welcome process as it can detect low levels of 123.hp.com/OJ4650 ink and places an order on your behalf.