123.hp.com/OJ6815 Installation and Setup
123.hp.com/OJ6815 printer is an All-in-one printer suitable for the commercial purpose. Use the Automatic Duplex Printing option that reduces the flipping of pages and also conserves time and paper cost. The connection option includes Wireless and USB. Connect the 123 HP Officejet 6815 printer to a network and print the documents wirelessly. Save energy using this Energy Star certified printer.
123 HP Officejet 6815 Printer Unboxing Setup
- Take out the 123.hp.com/OJ6815 printer from the box. Place it on a flat surface. Discard the unwanted packing materials around the printer.
- Check for the contents in the box. Based on the country/region, the list of items in the box varies.
- Use the power cord for the connection process. Plug in the cable to the printer’s rear and wall socket.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/OJ6815 printer. Insert plain papers into the input tray. Use the paper-width guides for the paper alignment.
- Install the ink cartridges into their respective slots. Wait for a minute for the device to print an alignment page. The printer’s hardware is configured.
Latest 123 HP Officejet 6815 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Officejet 6815 Driver Download for Windows
- Using the updated driver for a Windows system removes all the issues with the printer.
- Updated printer drivers help to get all the latest features in the printer. Any Queries contact our tech expert.
123 HP Officejet 6815 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet 6815 Driver Installation for Windows
- Make use of a software installation CD to install the 123.hp.com/OJ6815 printer driver and software in the system.
- Place the CD on the computer’s disc drive. Wait for a minute for the system to detect the list of available files in the CD.
- Choose the setup file from the list. Double-click on it to begin the installation process. Select the Finish option to complete the process.
- In case the installation fails, navigate to our website to download and install the printer driver and software.
- Based on the operating system and printer model, select the suitable driver. Download and install it based on on-screen prompts. For more queries contact our expert’s.
123 HP Officejet 6815 Driver Installation for Mac
- Use a software installation CD to install the printer driver in our system. Keep the CD on the computer’s disc drive.
- Wait for a second for the system to detect the list of files in the CD. Select the .dmg file from the list.
- Double-click on it to complete the installation process. In case the installation stops in the middle of the process, download the driver.
- Move to our website to get the updated driver. Choose the driver based on the printer model and operating system version.
- Click the link on our website 123.hp.com/OJ6815 to get the setup file downloaded automatically. After download process, complete the installation based on on-screen prompts.
123 HP Officejet 6815 Wireless Setup
123 HP Officejet 6815 Wireless Setup Windows
- Get the network name and password for the connection process. Keep a note that the credentials are case-sensitive.
- Place the system and the router close to a wireless router to get the maximum signal strength.
- Both devices should be connected to the same wireless network. Do not connect the 123.hp.com/OJ6815 printer to a guest network.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect the printer to a wireless network. It screens the list of available networks names.
- Choose your network name and type the password for the connection process. Stable wireless light indicates an established connection. For more information about Wireless Setup contact our Technical Expert.
123 HP Officejet 6815 Wireless Setup Mac
- Obtain the network name and password for the connection process. Remember that the credentials are case-sensitive.
- Connect the printer and the system near to a wireless router to obtain the maximum signal strength. Ensure that both devices are connected to the same wireless network.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard method to display the list of available networks. Select the network name from the list. Type the password, if system urges.
- Once the connection is established, solid wireless light is visible on the control panel of the printer.
- In case the 123.hp.com/OJ6815 printer is not connected, download and install the printer driver in the system. After installation, the printer starts to establish the connection.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Officejet 6815?
123 HP Officejet 6815 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Insert enough number of papers into the input tray. It is suggested to use photo paper for obtaining quality printouts.
- Open the photo using the application in the system. The application includes Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Try to edit the photo. Editing is done by improving colors, brightness and other appearance settings. Choose the Print option.
- Make necessary changes in the 123.hp.com/OJ6815 print settings. Choose the Borderless option to print the photos without margins.
- Click the Print option to print the photos. After the printing process is completed, get the printed output on the output tray.
123 HP Officejet 6815 How to Scan (Windows)
- Prior to scanning, clean the scanner glass using a damp cloth to remove the dust or debris accumulated on it.
- This is done to improve scan quality. Install the suitable driver and connect the printer and system to a wireless or wired network.
- Keep the original document on the scanner glass by opening the scanner lid. Align the documents based on the guides and close the lid.
- Press the Scan option to complete the scanning process. Mail the scanned document to the existing email address.
- Change the Scan Settings from the control panel of the 123.hp.com/OJ6815 printer. The settings include resolution and quality.
123 HP Officejet 6815 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Open the document you intend to print. On the application, select File-> Print. Choose the name of the printer from the list.
- Select the 123.hp.com/OJ6815 Printer Properties or Printer Setup icon. On the Document Properties screen, locate the Printing Shortcuts tab.
- On the tab, enable the Printing on both sides option . Depending on the readability, choose the Binding or Flip option.
- Press OK and then click Print. After printing, take out the printed side pages from the output tray . Align them to place it again.
- Keep the printed side down into the main input tray. Press Continue to print on the other side of the page.
123 HP Officejet 6815 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/OJ6815 printer and make certain that it is linked to the system and is in the ready state. Examine the ink level from a Windows system.
- On the Windows screen, select the name of the printer from the list. Locate the HP Solution Center in the list and click it.
- View the estimated ink level on the home screen of the printer software. For a Mac system, choose the Apple icon.
- Select the System Preferences icon. On the Printers and Scanners screen, select the name of the printer from the list.
- Tap Options and Supplies. Choose the Supply level option to view the 123.hp.com/OJ6815 ink level. Verify the ink level with the HP Smart app.