123.hp.com/OJ6960 Quick Install Support
123 HP Officejet 6960 printer is designed for the commercial purpose. Reduce the ink cost and avail the 123.hp.com/OJ6960 ink cartridges at your doorstep using the Instant Ink feature. Use the flexible connection option such as Wireless and USB. Manual feeding of paper can be reduced with the help of the Automatic Document Feeder Tray. Conserve energy without any compromise in the printer performance using this Energy Certified printer.
123 HP Officejet 6960 Printer Unboxing Setup
- Open the box by removing the tape on the top of it. Take out the 123.hp.com/OJ6960 printer from the box. Place it on a flat surface.
- Discard all unwanted packing material surrounding the printer. The contents in the box are user guide, USB cable, power cable.
- Use the power cable to get the excellent performance. Plug in one end of the cable to the printer’s rear and to the wall socket.
- Switch on the printer. Feed plain papers into the input tray. Alignment of the papers is done using the paper-width guides.
- Install the ink cartridges into their respective slots. After the installation, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
Latest 123 HP Officejet 6960 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 6960 Windows
- It is suggested to install the updated driver in the system to get all latest features of the printer.
- Enable the Auto-update feature on your Windows system to update the driver whenever required.
123 HP Officejet 6960 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 6960 Windows
- Take out the software installation CD from the printer’s shipment box. Place it on the system’s disc drive.
- View the list of available files in the CD. Select the .exe setup file and double-click on it to begin the installation.
- In case the installation stops in the middle of the process, download and install the suitable driver from our website.
- Click the link provided on our website to download the driver. Once you click the link, the driver gets downloaded automatically.
- Based on the on-screen prompts, the 123.hp.com/OJ6960 installation process is carried out. Try to print a test page to verify whether the installation is done properly.
123 HP Setup 6960 Mac
- Utilize the 123.hp.com/OJ6960 software installation CD available in the printer’s shipment box. Keep it on the computer’s disc drive.
- See the list of available files in the CD after the insertion. Choose the .dmg file from the list and double-click on it to start the process.
- In case the system does not have a disc drive, move to our website to download the printer driver.
- You can see a link to download the driver. Click the link given. After clicking, download process gets started automatically.
- After the download process, click the setup file to begin the installation process. Based on the on-screen prompts, installation is done.
123 HP Officejet 6960 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 6960 Windows
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/OJ6960 printer. Obtain the required credentials for connecting the printer to a network. The credentials include network name and password.
- Connect the printer and the system to the same wireless network. Move the devices close to a wireless router to get the signal strength.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer. Make use of the Wireless Setup Wizard to list out the available network names in the surrounding.
- Select your network name and type the password manually when the system urges. Wait for a second for the printer to establish the network connection.
- Connection establishment is indicated by a stable wireless light located on the control panel of the printer.
- Fore more information about Wireless setup for HP Officejet 6960 Printer, Contact our Technical Support.
123 HP Setup 6960 Mac
- To get the 123.hp.com/OJ6960 printer connected to a wireless network, obtain the required credentials. The credentials are network name and password.
- They are case-sensitive. Any mistakes while typing them results in connection issues. Connect the printer and the system to the same wireless network.
- Both the devices should be moved closer to a wireless router to get maximum signal strength. Use the Wireless Setup Wizard method for the connection process.
- After clicking the Wireless Setup Wizard option, a list of available network names gets displayed on the screen . Choose your network name and type the password.
- After typing them, wait until you can see a stable wireless light on the control panel of the printer. This indicates an established connection.
HP Printer Provide Solution for officejet 6960?
123 HP Officejet 6960 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- It is suggested to use compatible photo papers for obtaining quality printouts. Insert photo paper into the input tray.
- Make use of the paper-width guides for the proper alignment of the papers. Open the photo you intend to print.
- Click File and then choose Print. On the Print Settings window, make the necessary changes to the settings.
- The settings include number of copies, Quality, Resolution etc. Try to use the Borderless Printing option if the 123.hp.com/OJ6960 printer supports.
- After the changes are made, click the Print option to start the printing process. Get the printed output on the output tray.
123 HP Officejet 6960 How to Scan (Windows)
- Scanning can be done from the control panel of the 123.hp.com/OJ6960 printer or installing compatible scanning applications in the system.
- Clean the scanner glass to wipe the dust or debris accumulated in it. This can lead to poor scan quality issue.
- Place the original document on the scanner glass or into the Automatic Document Feeder based on the printer’s specifications.
- Press the Scan button on the control panel of the printer. After pressing, you can make necessary changes in the scan settings.
- After a while, the scanning is done. Scanned documents get stored in the destination folder. Change the folder if required.
123 HP Officejet 6960 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Printing on both sides of the pages results in reducing the paper cost and time. Insert plain sheets of paper into the input tray.
- Examine whether the 123.hp.com/OJ6960 ink cartridges are enough amount of ink. Low ink level cartridges should be replaced with a new one.
- Open the document you intend to print. Click File->Print. On the Print Settings, enable the Print on both sides option.
- Click Print to start the printing process. Take out the printed sheet from the output tray. To print on the other side of the paper, move to the next step.
- Place the printed side documents facing downwards on the input tray. Click Continue to print the other side of the page.
123 HP Officejet 6960 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Switch on the printer. Ensure that the printer is connected to a network and it is in the ready state.
- Examine the estimated ink levels from a Windows system by installing the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- On the home screen, locate the ink icon. You can get the estimated ink level. Use the HP Utility for your Mac system.
- Click the Supply level tab on the home screen to get the ink level. Use the HP Smart app on your mobile device.
- Download the app on your device and install it based on the on-screen prompts. Configure the 123.hp.com/OJ6960 printer to the app to check the ink levels.