123.hp.com/OJ8040 Quick Setup Support
Enhance the productivity of the workspace using this Officejet 8040 printer. Make your navigation to the settings easy with the touchscreen control panel. Scan and copy the multiple page documents at a time using the Automatic Document Feeder. Establish the connection to a network using the Wired or Wireless option. Trimming your photos, 123.hp.com/OJ8040 is not required using the Borderless printing option.
123 HP Officejet 8040 Unboxing and Setup
- Take out the 123.hp.com/OJ8040 printer from the box. Remove all the packing materials from the interior and exterior of the printer.
- Place the printer on a flat surface. The packaging is done to avoid the damage to the device during transportation.
- Connect one end of the cable to the rear of the printer and the other end to the wall socket. Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Insert plain papers into the input tray. Align the papers using the paper-width guides. Take out the new ink cartridges from the packaging.
- Install the 123.hp.com/OJ8040 ink cartridges into the respective slots. After installation, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
Latest 123 HP Officejet 8040 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 8040 Windows
- Avail all the latest features in the 123.hp.com/OJ8040 printer using an updated driver. Based on the OS and printer model, download the driver.
- Ensure that you do not turn off the system. Stable internet connection is available for the download process.
123 HP Officejet 8040 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 8040 Windows
- Take out the software installation CD from the printer’s shipment box. Place it on a computer’s disc drive.
- Wait till the system reads the list of available files in the CD. Select the .exe setup file from the list.
- Double-click on it to start the 123.hp.com/OJ8040 installation process. In case the CD is corrupted, download the driver from our website.
- Click the link provided on this website based on the printer model and version of the operating system.
- After clicking the link, the setup file gets downloaded automatically. Install it based on the on-screen prompts.
123 HP Setup 8040 Mac
- Use the software installation CD to install the printer driver in the system. Keep it on the system’s disc drive.
- Refrain from proceeding till the system reads the available files in the CD. Choose the .dmg file from the list.
- Click on it to begin the 123.hp.com/OJ8040 installation process. If the CD is not in the box, download the driver from this website.
- Click the link provided on this website to download the setup file automatically based on the printer model and version of the OS.
- Install the driver based on the on-screen prompts. After the driver installation, include the name of the printer using the Add option.
123 HP Officejet 8040 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 8040 Windows
- Get the network name and password before the connection process. Make a note that these credentials are case-sensitive.
- Connect the 123.hp.com/OJ8040 printer and the system to the same wireless network. Both devices should be moved near to the wireless router.
- Disconnect the USB cable to the printer’s rear. Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard method to display the list of network names in the surroundings.
- Select your network name from the list. Type the password when the system urges.
- After a while, the connection process is initiated. Observe a stable wireless light on the control panel that indicates an established connection. In case of any issue, call our customer support team.
123 HP Setup 8040 Mac
- Obtain the network name and password prior to starting the connection process. Remember that the credentials are case-sensitive.
- Do not connect the printer and the system to a different wireless network. It leads to the connection issue. Connect both devices to the same network.
- Get the maximum signal strength by moving the 123.hp.com/OJ8040 printer and the system close to the wireless router. Unplug the USB cable from the printer’s rear.
- Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard method to display the list of network names available in the surroundings. Choose your network name from the list.
- Type the password when the system prompts. Wait for a while for the connection process to begin. Now a solid wireless light displays on the control panel indicating an established connection.
HP Printer Provide Solution for officejet 8040?
123 HP Officejet 8040 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- It is suggested to use compatible photo papers for obtaining quality printouts. Insert the photo papers into the photo tray.
- Keep the papers aligned in the tray using the paper-width guides. Open the photo you intend to print. On the application ,press File->Print.
- On the Print Settings window, you can change the necessary print settings in the system. Use the Borderless printing option if the 123.hp.com/OJ8040 printer supports the feature.
- After making the necessary changes, click the Print option to start the printing process. Get the printed sheets in the output tray.
- In case the printer encounters any issue while printing photos, call our customer support team to fix it.
123 HP Officejet 8040 How to Scan (Windows)
- Scanning can be done from the control panel of the printer or using the compatible application in the system.
- Use the HP Solution Center software for a Windows system and HP Easy Scan for a Mac system. Place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Based on the markings on the scanner glass, align the paper. Press the Scan button on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/OJ8040 printer. Make necessary changes on the scan settings.
- In case the scan button is not available, use any of the apps provided above for the scanning process.
- Click the Scan button to start the scanning process. Once the scanning is done, the scanned file gets stored in the destination folder.
123 HP Officejet 8040 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Insert enough number of papers into the input tray. Move the paper width guides against the edges of the paper.
- Open the document you intend to print. On the Application, select File->Print. Choose your printer’s name from the list of available devices.
- Based on the version of the OS, select 123.hp.com/OJ8040 Printer Properties or Printer Setup. In the Printing Shortcuts tab, enable the Print on Both Sides option.
- Based on your readability, choose the Binding or Flip option. Select OK and then press Print. After printing, take out the printed sheet from the input tray.
- Place the sheets back into the input tray with the unprinted sheet facing upwards. Click Continue to start the printing process again.
123 HP Officejet 8040 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Make use of an HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to get the estimated ink levels on the screen. In case the ink level is low, replace it with a new one.
- Use the HP Solution Center for a Windows system to get the estimated ink level. The ink level is displayed on the home screen of the software.
- On the printer’s control panel, observe the ink icon. It displays the amount of ink in the cartridge. It displays for both the cartridges.
- Download and install the HP Smart App on your mobile device. Install the app based on the on-screen prompts.
- Configure the 123.hp.com/OJ8040 printer to a system. You can get the notification regarding the ink level on-the-go using this app. For more information about Officejet 8040 Printer Contact our Technical Support.