123.hp.com/OJPro6230 Quick Setup Support
Plug in the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer to your system using a USB cable. Once you take out the Officejet Pro printer from the box, form the power connections and then insert the ink cartridges. Insert the paper into the input tray and then align the ink cartridges. After verifying the status of your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer, install the printer software on your OS by following the on-screen instructions.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 Unboxing and Setup
- Once you unbox the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer, look at the back of the box for a list of items as the contents may vary by country/region.
- Make sure that you connect one end of the power cable to the Officejet Pro printer and the other end to an electrical socket.
- After placing plain, white paper in the main paper tray, make sure that the stack of paper correctly fits the edges of the tray.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its wrap, then discard all the plastic wrap from it and then insert it into its corresponding slot.
- Now, select the Setup option on the control panel, then click Align Cartridge and then choose the OK option.
Latest 123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 6230 Windows
- Select the link below to download the driver and manual for your HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer.
- You may observe that the driver file for your Windows system is in the .exe format.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 6230 Windows
- The foremost step is to choose your desired network connection and then select the printer model from the list that appears.
- Choose the Operating System version for your Officejet Pro printer and then click the Download option under the Driver-Product Installation Software.
- Follow the basic guidelines that appear on the screen to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant.
- Make sure that you click Download only to save and run the driver file from the PC and then choose the Learn more option.
- Follow the guidelines to complete the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 driver installation and then continue your print job.
123 HP Setup 6230 Mac
- The primary step is to select your desired network connection and then select your HP printer model from the list that appears on the screen.
- After checking that the OS version is correct, make sure that you click the Download option under the Driver-Product Installation Software.
- Ensure that you follow the guidelines that appear on the screen to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant.
- Make sure that you select the HP Scan option on the Install screen and then click the Add Printer option to create a print queue on your Mac system.
- For any queries on 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer, do not hesitate to reach our veterans on the Toll-free number.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 Wireless Setup
Here are the steps to connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer to the wireless network on a Windows or Mac PC.
123 HP Setup 6230 Windows
- The initial step is to check if the router and system are on and also that they are connected to the same wireless network.
- Now, its time to insert the plain, white paper in the input tray and then place the cartridges in their respective slots.
- On selecting the Wireless icon, you may observe that the Wireless Summary appears on the screen.
- Make sure that you select the Wireless Setup Wizard option, then download and install the HP full feature printer driver.
- Once you choose your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer model, the next step is to choose Wireless network as the network connectivity option.
123 HP Setup 6230 Mac
- After turning on the router and PC, the next step is to check if they are connected to the same wireless network.
- Now, its time to insert plain paper in the input tray and then place the cartridge into its slot.
- It is better to check if the wireless light is blinking and also that the power button light is glowing brightly.
- After the software downloads, the next step is to click HP Easy Start and then select the Set Up My Printer option.
- Now, ensure that you select your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer model and then follow the guidelines that appear on the screen to print a Test Page.
HP Printer Provide Solution for officejet pro 6230?
123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- The foremost step is to select the Print option from the software program and then choose the Officejet Pro printer model from the list that appears on the screen.
- In order to change any print settings, ensure that you click the Properties or Preferences button and then move on to the next step.
- Ensure that you set the paper orientation, paper source, paper type, paper size and quality settings.
- After selecting the OK option to return to the Print dialog box, move on to the next step.
- Once you select the number of copies to print from this screen, choose the OK option to print your document or photo.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 How to Scan (Windows)
- The initial step is to insert the document or photo into the scanner glass or in the document feeder slot or in the ADF.
- Make sure that you search Windows for your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer model and then select it from the list that displays on the panel.
- Verify if the printer supports HP Scan software. This can be done by checking if the full feature driver displays or not.
- After selecting another scanning option from the overview table, modify any of the shortcut default settings if necessary.
- Make sure that you select the Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to preview option, then choose the folder you want to save the scan to and then click the Save option.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Reduce the cost per page by printing on both sides of the paper. Make sure that you select the duplexing settings in the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer driver to print on both sides of the page.
- Ensure that you place enough blank paper into the input tray to fully complete your print job.
- Choose the document you want to print and then click File –> Print.
- After locating the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing menu or option, make sure that you click the binding or page flip option.
- Mount the printed first side pages into the main input tray and then click the Continue option. This may allow the other side of the pages to print.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Check the estimated ink or toner levels for your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer. This may help you to know if you need to replace any cartridges.
- Make sure that you have a replacement ink cartridge available as it may avoid printing delays when an indicator shows low ink levels.
- Ensure that you replace the ink cartridge when instructed to. Note that you can check the ink and toner cartridge levels on the panel of your printer.
- Note that you can check the status of each cartridge by looking for an ink drop or cartridge icon or an Ink Levels menu.
- Make a note that you can check the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 ink or toner levels on a Windows or Mac PC or you can also check ink levels with HP apps.