123.hp.com/OJPro6960 Setup and Install
As the name suggests, 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer is mainly designed for the commercial purpose. Use the Automatic Document Feeder tray to copy and scan the multiple page documents at a time. Use the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Mobile printing solutions to print the documents on-the-go. Save the ink up to 70% using the Instant Ink feature and get the ink cartridges at your doorstep.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Unboxing Setup
- Open the box to take out the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer from it. View the list of contents in the box as it varies based on country/region.
- Discard all the packing materials in the interior and exterior of the printer. After removing, place the printer on a flat surface.
- Use the power cable of the printer for the connection process. Plug in one end of the cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to the wall socket.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button. Insert plain papers into the input tray. Use the paper-width guides for alignment of papers.
- Install the ink cartridges into the corresponding slots. After the installation process, try to print an alignment page.
Latest 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 6960 Windows
- It is suggested that using an updated printer driver and software fixes all the bugs in the printer.
- Get the updated driver for the printer model from this website by clicking the link below.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 6960 Windows
- Utilize the software installation CD to begin the installation process. Place the CD on the computer’s disc drive.
- Wait till the system starts reading the list of files in the CD. Select the .exe setup file from the list.
- Double-clicking the setup file is done to begin the installation process. If an issue occurs during installation, download the driver.
- Click the link provided in this website to start the download process. The setup file gets downloaded automatically.
- Get the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 setup file from the Downloads folder. Click on it to start the installation. By following the on-screen prompts, complete the process.
123 HP Setup 6960 Mac
- Make use of the software installation CD in the printer’s shipment box to begin the installation process.
- Place the CD on the PC’s disc drive. Wait till the system start displaying the list of files in the CD.
- Double-click the .dmg setup file to start the installation process. Downloading the driver is the alternative method in case the CD is lost.
- Click the link mentioned in this website. According to the printer model and version of the OS, the setup file gets downloaded.
- Locate the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 setup file in the system. Click it to start the installation process. Use the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 6960 Windows
- Gather the network name and password before starting the connection process. Carefully type the credentials as they are case-sensitive.
- Connecting the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer and the system to the same wireless network should be done to avoid the connection issues.
- Move both the device close to a wireless router to attain maximum signal strength. Ensure that you do not connect the printer to a guest network.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard method to display the list of existing network names in the surroundings.
- Select your network name and type the password. Once the connection is established, stable wireless light is visible on the printer’s control panel.
123 HP Setup 6960 Mac
- Collect the network name and password for connecting the printer to a wireless. Get the password from the bottom of the router or from the ISP documentation.
- Do not connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer and the system to a different network that leads to connection issues. Connect both devices to the same wireless network.
- Keep all metal objects away from the router to get the maximum signal strength. Make certain that the printer is not connected to a guest network.
- Make sue of the Wireless Setup Wizard method for displaying the available network names in the surroundings . Choose your network name from the list.
- Type the password when the system urges. Wait for 2 minutes for the system to establish the network connection.
HP Printer Provide Solution for officejet pro 6960?
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Printing a photo follows the same 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 procedure that is used for printing a document. Instead of choosing a document we choose an image.
- To get quality printouts, use genuine ink cartridges and photo papers. Ensure that you have inserted enough photo papers into the photo tray.
- For aligning the photo papers, it is necessary to use the paper-width guides. Make sure that while adjusting the edges of the papers are not bent.
- Make use of the Borderless printing option which prints your photos without any outer margins. Improve the cor quality using the various settings.
- Modifications that are made in photo settings helps to get excellent quality photos which are similar to the lab -quality photos.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 How to Scan (Windows)
- Prior to scanning, install the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer driver and software that is compatible with the scanning feature. Wipe the scanner glass in case of dust or debris.
- Keep the document with the printed side down on the scanner glass by opening the scanner lid. With the help of the markings, align the paper.
- Press the Scan button after closing the scanner lid. After a while, wait for the scanned document -to display on the screen.
- Save the scanned document in PDF or JPEG format based on the requirements. Mail the scanned document to the existing printer’s mail address.
- Scanned document are stored in the predefined destination folder in the system . Change the destination folder if required.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Load sufficient amount of paper into the input tray . Make necessary alignment of the papers using the paper-width guides.
- Make sure that you do not bend the edges of the paper. Bend , wrinkled or curled paper can lead to the paper jam issue.
- Choose a multiple page document for duplex printing. On the application, click File-> Print. In the Printer Settings window, select the Layout potion.
- Enable the Printing on both sides option to start the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printing process. After completing the one side, take out the printed sheets from the output tray.
- Place the document with the printed side facing downwards into the input tray. Afterwards, click the Continue option to start the printing process again. For more information about print on both sides of the paper, Call our Toll Free number.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Examine the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 ink level in the cartridges prior to start the printing process. In case the ink level is low, replacing should be done.
- When you have more amount of ink in the cartridge, then the print quality will be excellent. You can monitor the ink level from the printer’s control panel.
- A low ink level notification displays on the control panel when the ink is running out. Use the HP Smart App to monitor the ink level from the mobile device. Download and install the HP Smart app on your mobile devices.
- By following the instructions mentioned on the screen configure the printer to the mobile device.
- For a Windows system, use the HP Solution Center software to get the estimated ink level. In case of any 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 issue, call our customer support team.