123.hp.com/OJPro6968 Complete Setup Guide
Use a USB cable to connect your computer to 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer. After unpacking the Officejet Pro printer, form the power connections and then insert the ink cartridges. Align the ink cartridges after placing the paper into the input tray. Print a test page to verify the status of your printer and then install the 123 HP OJPro 6968 software on your OS by following the on-screen instructions.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Unboxing Setup
- Discard the packing materials from the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer and then look for the contents as it may vary by country/region.
- Connect the rear end of the Officejet Pro printer to the power cord. Plug in the other end of the cord to an electrical socket.
- When placing plain, white paper in the main paper tray, ensure that the stack of paper correctly fits the edges of the tray.
- Discard the plastic wrap from the new ink cartridge and then insert it into its corresponding slot.
- An align page may print on pulling out the tray extender and then select the OK option.
Latest 123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Download Windows
- An updated version of the driver may avoid system corruption. Download the driver by clicking on the link below.
- You may find the driver file for your system in the downloads folder.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Installation Windows
- Select the desired network connection and then choose your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer model from the list that appears.
- After verifying that the OS version is correct, click the Download option under the Driver-Product Installation Software.
- You may notice the prompts on the screen. Follow them to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant.
- Click the Download only option. This may save and run the driver file from your system. Now, choose the Learn more option.
- Follow the guidelines that appear on the screen. This may complete the driver installation process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Installation Mac
- Once you select your desired network connection, choose your printer model. Locate the model from the list that appears on the screen.
- After verifying the OS version, make sure that you click the Download option under the Driver-Product Installation Software.
- The prompts to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant may appear on the screen. It is advisable to follow them.
- Search for the HP Scan option on the Install screen, select it and then click the Add Printer option to create a print queue.
- For any further 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 information or solution, do not hesitate to reach our veterans.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup
The steps to connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer to the wireless network on a Windows or Mac PC are given below.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup Windows
- Verify that the router and system are on. Also, check if they are connected to the same wireless network.
- After mounting plain and white paper in the input tray, place the cartridges in their corresponding slots.
- You may observe that the Wireless Summary appears on the screen on selecting the Wireless icon.
- Download and install the HP full feature 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer driver after selecting the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- The next step after choosing the printer model is to select the Wireless network as the network connectivity option.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup Mac
- The next step after turning on the router and PC is to check if they are connected to the same wireless network.
- Check if the input tray has plain paper in it and then place the cartridge into its slot.
- It is better to see if the wireless light and the power button are on and then proceed to the next step.
- The next step after the software downloads is to click HP Easy Start and then select the Set Up My Printer option.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer model from the list and then to print a test page, follow the guidelines that appear on the screen.
HP Printer Provide Solution for officejet pro 6968?
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Insert paper into the main paper tray based on the location of the tray and the printer.
- Now, edit the photo to improve colors, brightness, contrast and any other appearance settings and then right-click the photo you want to print.
- Click Open with –> Windows Photo Viewer or Paint –> Print or File or menu icon –> Print.
- Select printer Document Properties window –> Options –> Printer Properties –> Preferences. Select OK to save the settings.
- For any further 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 information or solution, reach us.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 How to Scan (Windows)
- Make sure that you download the software if you have not installed it.
- Now, based on your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer type and features, insert the document or photo on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot or in the ADF.
- Choose your printer model name in the list of results to open HP Printer Assistant.
- Make sure that you click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- It is advisable to select a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want. Modify any settings if required and then click Scan to scan a document.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Check if there is a pile of paper in the input tray, then open the document you want to print and then select File –> Print.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer model and then click Printer Properties, Preferences, or Printer Setup based on what displays.
- Make sure that you select the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided Printing option if a Printing shortcuts tab is available.
- If the tab is not available, select the Layout, Features or Finishing tab based on the tab that displays in your driver version.
- Now, remove the printed first side pages from the output tray and then insert the pages to print the other side. Select Continue.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Check the estimated ink or toner levels for your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer. When an indicator shows low ink levels, check if you have a replacement ink cartridge available.
- It is advisable to not replace the ink cartridges until you are prompted to.
- To check the estimated ink or toner levels for your printer connected to a Windows PC, switch on the printer and then check if it is in a ready state.
- Select your printer model from the list of results and then if HP Solution Center displays in the results, click it.
- You may notice that the estimated ink or toner levels display on the home window of the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer software.