123.hp.com/ojpro6978 Install and Setup Support
Setting up your 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 involves unboxing your printer, placing paper in the tray, installing and aligning the cartridges, and installing the printer driver and software. Completing your setup process lets you access the full features of your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer, which is a business class multifunction printer. It lets you print, copy, scan and fax.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Unboxing Setup
- Unbox the printer and remove all shipping restraints, tapes and packing material from the interior and the exterior of the 123hp.com/ojpro6978.
- Remove the sticker from the 123.hp.com/ojp6978 printer’s control control panel and the packing material underneath the scanner lid.
- Connect the printer to a power source through a power cord. Switch on the printer and set your preferences on the control panel. Unpack the new cartridges and install them in their assigned slots. Place paper into the input tray.
- After you load the paper, the printer’s control panel display will show a message to align the printer. Pull out the tray extender, and then touch OK.
- An alignment page prints. Use it to align the printer. After aligning the printer, install the full feature 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer driver and software to complete the 123 hp setup OfficeJet Pro 6978 process.
Latest 123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 6978 Windows
- You can download the latest driver and download for your 123.hp.com/ojp6978 this website 123-hp-com.com.
- For windows, your 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer driver & software installer will download in .exe format
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 6978 Windows
- Download and install the full feature 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer driver and software for 123.hp.com/ojpro 6978 compatible with your Windows operating System.
- Your file will be in .exe format. You will be prompted to Run, Open or Save. Choosing Run or Open will launch the file immediately, after it downloads.
- Choosing Save will allow you store the installer and launch it later. Choose Save.
- Once the download is complete, launch the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or from the Downloads folder in your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If instructed, connect to the printer during the HP Officejet Pro 6978 installation procedure.
123 HP Setup 6978 Mac
- Download and install the full feature printer driver and software for OfficeJet Pro 6978 compatible with your operating system.
- Your file will be in .dmg format. You will be prompted to Run, Open or Save. Choose Save. Once the download is complete, launch the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or from the Downloads bar of the browser.
- Follow the on-screen 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 instructions. If you are asked to add the printer to the printer queue, select Officejet Pro 6978.
- Select the Use or Print Using menu, select Officejet Pro 6978 in the pop-up menu, and then choose Add. Go back to the HP Installer to complete the instructions. If you have any queries, contact out technical support team.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 6978 Windows
- Obtain network name and network password. Make sure that your computer is connected to the wireless network, you wish to connect the printer to.
- Ensure that the router, 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer and computer are powered up. Place the printer and the computer in proximity to each other.
- From the home screen on the printer’s control panel, swipe down to open the Dashboard, and then tap the Setup icon.
- Touch the Wireless Setting, and touch Wireless Setup Wizard. Touch the name of your network in the list of available networks, and then touch OK.
- If the list does not contain your network name, tap Enter New Network Name and then follow the on-screen instructions to provide your network name.
- If asked, enter the WEP or WPA key, and then tap Done. A summary screen appears. Tap OK to return to the home screen. Download and install the printer driver and software to complete the 123.hp.com/setup.
123 HP Setup 6978 Mac
- Collect the network name and password. Ensure sure that the router, 123 hp setup Officejet pro 6978 and computer are powered up. Make sure the 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer and computer are within the scope of the router’s range. Detach any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
- From the home screen on the printer’s control panel, swipe down to open the Dashboard, and then touch the wireless icon.
- Tap the setup icon. Touch Wireless settings, and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard. Touch the name of your network in the list of networks shown, and then tap OK. If the list does not contain your network name, tap Enter New Network Name, and then follow the on-screen prompts to provide your network name. If asked, enter the WPA or WPA key (network password), and then tap Done.
- A summary screen appears. Tap OK to return to the home screen. Download and Install the full feature printer driver and software to complete the 123.hp.com setup.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Officejet Pro 6978?
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Load photo paper in the main tray and remove any plain paper from 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer.
- Right-click the image you wish to print, select Open with, then choose Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Choose Print, or Select File or the menu icon (paint), then click Print.
- The Print or Print Picture window opens with general print job configuration.
- Open the printer Document Properties windows to view more layout, quality, color, and advance print configurations.
- Make the necessary modifications. Select OK, then Choose Print. After Printing, remove any photo paper and store it in a safe location.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 How to Scan (Windows)
- Ensure that you install the 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer driver and software package that include HP Scan. This lets you access the full features of the printer.
- Place the document or photo in the scanner or in the automatic document feeder (ADF), based on your printer model and features.
- Search Windows for ‘HP’, select OfficeJet Pro 6978 in the results to open HP Printer Assistant
- Choose Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan. Select a shortcut that matches the file type and the resulting action you wish.
- Modify any of the available setting in the right pane if required, and then select Scan.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- To avert page ordering issues, place enough blank paper into the input tray to fully complete your print job.
- Open the document that you wish to print, select File, and then choose Print.
- Choose Officejet 6978, then select 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 Printer Properties, Preferences or Printer Setup, based on what appears.
- Locate the Print on Two-sided duplex printing option and select it, if available or else access it from the Layout, Features, or Finishing tab.
- Select the page flip option based on how you want the document to read like a booklet or a tablet. Choose OK, and then choose Print.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- You can view the 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 ink or toner levels from the printer’s control panel.
- Locate an ink drop or cartridge or an Ink levies menu to check the status of each cartridge.
- For Windows, you can view the ink or toner levels from the HP Solution Center’s home screen.
- For Mac, you can view the ink or toner levels from the Supply levels tab acab accessible from System Preferences -> Print and Fax, or Print & Scan -> Officejet 6978 -> Options & Supplies -> Supply levels tab.
- You can also use the 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 and HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows and HP Smart App for for Windows, Android, and iOS.