123.hp.com/OJPro8725 Printer Installation
Are you trying to get your new 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer up and running? All you need to do is unpack the printer, then form the power connections and then insert the ink cartridges. Mount a stack of plain, white paper in the tray and then print a test page to verify the status of your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer. The steps in detail are given below.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer Unboxing
- When you open the box, you may find the user guide and the driver installation CD of 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer.
- Also, remove the power cord and two wire phone cord to set up your fax connection. Remove the ink cartridge and then recycle all the packing materials if required.
- Carefully remove the printer from the box and then discard all the visible blue tapes from all sides of the printer.
- Once you remove the twist tie from the power cord, plug in one end of it to the rear of the printer. Now, connect the other end of the cord to a power supply.
- Switch on the printer, then set your language, date and time and then place the ink cartridges in their respective slots. Insert paper into the tray and then print an alignment page.
Latest 123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 8725 Windows
- Select the link below to download the 123 hp Officejet Pro 8725 driver.
- Access the 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 driver from the downloads folder and then install it by following the on-screen instructions.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 8725 Windows
- Check if you have the installation CD that came with your printer. This is to install the updated 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer driver and software.
- If you have the CD, open the PC’s disc drive and then place the installation CD into it.
- Now, run and execute the file on your Windows system and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you do not have the CD, do not worry. Go to our website, then choose the printer model from the list that appears.
- Check if the OS version is correct, then select the Download option under the Driver-Product Installation Software and then follow the on-screen prompts.
123 HP Setup 8725 Mac
- Primarily, check if you have the installation CD that came with your printer to install the updated printer driver and software.
- Open the PC’s disc drive and then place the 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 installation CD into it.
- Make sure that you run and execute the file on your Windows system and then follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you do not have the CD, visit our website and choose the printer model from the list that appears.
- Make sure that the OS version is correct, then select the Download option under the Driver-Product Installation Software and then follow the on-screen prompts.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup
The basic instructions to connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer to a Windows or Mac PC on a wireless network are given below.
123 HP Setup 8725 Windows
- The foremost step is to collect the network name (SSID) and the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Check if the router and PC are on. Remove the obstructions and place the printer and PC within the range of the router.
- Now, go to the Dashboard from the home screen on the control panel, then click the Wireless icon and then select the Setup icon.
- Select the Wireless Settings option, then click Wireless Setup Wizard and then from the list of available networks, choose your network.
- When prompted, make sure that you type the password, then click Done and then download and install the current version of your full feature 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 software.
123 HP Setup 8725 Mac
- Make sure that you get the network name (SSID) and the network password (WEP key or passphrase) before connecting the printer to the wireless network.
- Ascertain that the router and PC are on and also that the printer and PC are connected to the same network.
- On opening the Dashboard from the home screen on the control panel, make sure that you select the Wireless icon and then click the Setup icon.
- After selecting the Wireless Settings option, click the Wireless Setup Wizard option. Now, choose your network from the list of available networks.
- Type the password when prompted and then choose your 123 HP OJPro 8725 printer model. Make sure that you select the Download option next to HP Easy Start.
HP Printer Provide Solution for officejet pro 8725?
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- The initial step is to insert paper into the main paper tray based on the location of the tray and your 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer.
- Edit the photo to improve colors, brightness, contrast and any other appearance settings if you desire.
- Ascertain that you click Open with –> Windows Photo Viewer or Paint –> Print or File or menu icon –> Print.
- Now, select the printer Document Properties window –> Options –> Printer Properties –> Preferences –> OK –> Print.
- Remove any photo paper left in the tray and store it in the package it came in or in a plastic bag once the printing process completes. If you have any Queries about HP Officejet Pro 8725 get our professionals.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 How to Scan (Windows)
- 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer includes scan to email feature. Make sure that you use HP Scan from the computer based on your printer model and email application.
- Make a note that the scan to email feature works only when a local email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Live Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird is installed and setup on the system.
- Ensure that Web-based email accounts are configured through your local email client to scan to them.
- Now, locate your printer model in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Make sure that you choose one of the email-related shortcuts such as Photo to Email or Email as JPEG and then select Scan.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Select the document you wish to print and then click File –> Print after ensuring that there is enough blank paper in the input tray.
- Now, choose your 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer from the list and then click Printer Properties, Preferences, or Printer Setup based on the option.
- It is advisable to choose the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided Printing option if a Printing shortcuts tab is available.
- If the tab is not available, do not worry. Choose the Layout, Features or Finishing tab based on the tab that displays in your driver version.
- Once you remove the printed first side pages from the output tray, click the Continue option. This is to ensure that the other side of the pages prints.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- The primary step is to check the estimated ink level for your 123 HP OJPro 8725 printer to determine if you need to replace the cartridge or not.
- If you have a Windows PC, use the HP Solution Center software to check the printer’s ink level.
- If you have a Mac OS, use Supply levels to check the ink level of the printer’s cartridge.
- If you notice that the cartridge is empty or low on ink, replace it with a new one as soon as possible.
- Place the cartridges into their corresponding slots. It is not advisable to use a non-genuine cartridge to print your document on 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer.