How this webpage helps you in setting up your HP printer?
When you buy a new HP printer, you try to connect it using the user manual. The manual provided by the 123.hp.com/setup manufacturer may not be in detail. Hence, our technical experts have given simple instructions that guide you through the HP Printer setup and troubleshooting issues if any. We also offer free 123hp driver (Both Basic and Full-feature) to make your printer function efficiently. The navigation is too easy such that all instructions are available on one single page.
Why choose our 123.hp.com/setup Support
Get your printer issues fixed by getting in touch with us. We are a team of honest and sincere experts striving to solve the 123 HP Setup issues you are facing with your printer. From simple instructions like setup to advanced issues like HP printer firmware update, you can rely on us to solve them. Go to the link 123.hp.com/setup to connect with us and resolve the problems.
Visit our website on the link 123.hp.com to get help of our skillful technicians to their help.
Punctual and genuine
You can contact us anytime round the clock and get your 123hp printer issues resolved in no time.
You then Us
It is our duty and pleasure to make our customers happy and satisfied.
Issue-less Money matters
Get your refund if you are not satisfied with our service on the site 123.hp.com/setup.
What type of HP Printers do we provide instructions?
We have simple steps and procedures for setting up your 123 HP Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro, Deskjet, Laser printers and more. In case your printer or printer model is not listed on our website 123.hp.com/setup, get in touch with our technicians for manual.
123 HP Printer Setup
123 HP Printer Install
123 HP Printer WiFi Setup
123 HP Printer AirPrint
123 HP Printer MobilePrint
123 HP WPS Setup
123 HP Print, Copy Setup
123 HP Fax Setup
123 HP Scan Setup
123 HP Printer Troubleshoot
How to unbox your new HP Printer?
The 123 HP Setup Printer installation involves several procedures which have provided below. Right from unboxing the new printer, setting up your preferences, installing the ink cartridges, installing the printer software and setting up a network depending on its functionality, we have procedures. You can perform them in the order it has given and set up the 123HP Printer on your own.
- Keep the printer aside from the box and clear all tape and packing materials in and around it.
- Lift the scanner lid up and peel the tape off, and then shut off the cover.
- Grab the handle on both sides of the HP Setup printer and elevate the ink cartridge access door.
- Take all tape and packing materials away inside 123hp printer.
- Lock the ink cartridge access door and open the door of the paper tray; remove the tape on it.
- Move the paper tray forward until the end and close the tray door.
How to provide power connection to your HP printer?
- Connect the 123 HP Setup printer to the wall outlet using the power cord provided in the printer package.
- You will have two ends in the power cord. Locate the printer’s rear port and connect one end of the cord to it and connect the plug-end to the electrical outlet.
- Switch on your HP Printer and from its control panel, swipe down to the bottom of the screen using the up or down arrow key.
- Choose the language and press OK. Confirm it with a Yes.
- Similarly, select Set Country/Region and then Press OK.
- Again, using the arrow key, confirm the selection with a Yes.
A brief guide to start with 123 HP Printer Support
To get started to use your 123 HP Setup printer for the first time, get in touch with us for easy-to-follow steps. You will face no difficulty to carry out the instructions given here and will be able to perform operations on your printer easily. Visit our website 123.hp.com/setup to go through the steps.
Choose Your HP Printer Model From Below Category
It does not matter which printer model you have because our knowledge is not limited to a handful of printers. Go to our website 123.hp.com/setup and check it out yourselves. Our techies are available with their knowledge on all the 123hp printer models to help you. All the issues which occurs on a printer can be solved by our team of experts.
123 HP Deskjet Setup
123hp has a number of models in printers. One such model is Deskjet. In this model, the printing method used is Inkjet. They are high in quality and a little costly. They are easy to setup and use, and also don’t take much disk space. 123.hp.com/setup dj
123 HP Envy Setup
123hp Envy is said to be one of the most fashionable printers equipped with multiple functions like print, copy, scan, etc. The photos printed from this printer look lively with vibrant colors and clear texts. It is also secure and cheap. 123.hp.com/setup envy
123 HP Officejet Pro Setup
123hp Officejet Pro printers manufactured by HP are extremely unique in appearance. It is suitable for print jobs related to homes and small-scale offices. It also provides facility to connect through wireless and wired methods. 123.hp.com/setup ojpro
123 HP Laserjet Setup
123hp Laserjet printers gives the traditional look because of its basic design. It is a compact device which can be used in homes and micro-businesses. Other than printing, it also scans and copies the documents and photos. 123.hp.com/setup lj
How to load and install the HP ink cartridges on your printer?
- Access the ink cartridge door by holding both the sides of the 123hp printer and lift the door until it locks into place.
- After the carriage moves to the access area, wait until it does not move.
- Take the new cartridge from the package and remove the plastic tape present on it.
- Open the ink cartridge’s slot lid and position the cartridge into it firmly and then lock it.
- Close the cartridge’s slot lid and redo the process for any other cartridges as well.
- Lock the ink cartridge door and following the 123.hp.com/setup instructions on the screen, the printer produces an alignment page.
Note : Do not turn on your printer until you install the ink cartridges.
How to align the ink cartridges of your HP Printer?
- Take the alignment page and position it on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down the glass.
- Check if the paper has aligned along the engraved guides of the scanner glass.
- If not, align it properly and shut off the scanner lid.
- Tap OK and the printer aligns the cartridges.
- In HP Laser or Laserjet printers, the toner cartridge comes pre-installed and hence, when you are setting up your printer for the first time, you may not do these steps.
How to insert paper into the printer’s input tray?
- Pull the input tray of the printer and the extender towards you.
- After extending the paper tray, lift the paper catch upward.
- Move the paper-width guides from the center to their end.
- With the short-edge facing inside, insert a stack of plain paper into the input tray.
- Move the paper-width guides against the paper edges but ensure that it won’t create any curls or bends on the paper.
- Keep pushing the tray until you hear a click sound so that the paper cannot move.
How to install the software on your HP Printer?
- Locate and access the driver download link with your 123.hp.com/setup printer model on the search box.
- The driver setup file downloads on your web browser or saves in the Downloads folder of your Windows or Mac computer.
- The compatible driver based on your operating system downloads on the device.
- Open the 123 HP Setup file, follow the prompts accordingly and complete the printer software installation.
- To launch the printer software, if you are a Windows 10 user, from the Start button, choose HP from the list of apps and then click the icon that contains your printer name.
- Windows 8 users should right-click on the desktop and click All Apps on the App tab, and then choose their printer.
- Now, this completes the 123 HP Setup process of your HP Printer successfully. It is a generic method of installing the printer. For printer specific instructions, go to the printer models page and choose the respective 123.hp.com/setup model to set it up.
How to choose a preferred network and connect your computer to the HP Printer?
There are many methods that you can connect your HP Printer to a network depending on the features it supports. You can decide through which mode you want to connect your 123.hp.com/setup printer such as Wired, Wireless, USB and Wi-Fi Direct with the guidelines provided below.
How to connect your computer and printer using a Wired network Setup method?
- Before you begin the wired network process, keep a router with working Ethernet ports, a Windows computer connected to the router and an Ethernet cable.
- Power on your HP Printer. If you have already connected an Ethernet cable at the rear of the printer, disconnect it.
- Now connect the cable’s ends one to the printer and the other one to the working and supporting port of your router.
- To install the driver, you can download the HP Easy Start app and install it on your computer.
- Based on the 123.hp.com/setup instructions, begin the setup process by opening the downloaded file.
- When the installer prompts you to opt for a connection type, select Wired Network.
- If HP Easy Start fails to set up the network, then download the driver software from our website and select the connection type when prompted.
- After completing the 123 HP Setup, to confirm if it is successful, attempt to print, scan, fax or copy upon the printer’s functionality.
How to connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable?
Setting up your HP Printer using a USB cable is quite easy and quick as well. Before you proceed with the setup process, be prepared with the following 123.hp.com/setup requirements.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and is in a ready to print state.
- Acquire a USB cable not more than or equal to 3m in length.
- Do not connect your printer with a USB hub as it may not provide enough power to operate the printer.
- If the printer has connected using the USB cable before installing the 123hp driver, then perform these steps.
- Disable the USB connection from the printer and the computer. Connect it back only when it has prompted.
- Click Devices and Printers from the Windows control panel.
- Right-click on your printer model and choose Remove Device. Remove all the printer names that exist on the list.
- Now, the succeeding step is to install the driver of your HP Printer.
- You can use HP Easy Start for both Windows and Mac to install the driver and complete the setup.
- Either install the app or get the respective driver from our website.
- Run the app and at the time of installation, when the installer prompts you to choose the connection type, click USB.
- Following the installer prompts, complete the USB connection process.
- In the end, try to perform any of the essential print functions to check if the 123.hp.com/setup connection established was successful.
How to print documents from your computer?
This section explains how to print a status report, how to print on both sides of the paper, and how to print using HP Smart App & HP Printer Software for 123.hp.com/setup printers.
How to print a status report?
- The printer status report provides you with the latest information about the printer regarding software or hardware installation, ink cartridge status and more.
- You can get the printer status report using two methods- From the printer’s control panel or the HP Solution Center.
- Printer’s Control panel: Tap the 123.hp.com/setup button and press the Right Arrow icon to choose Print Report.
- Now press OK. Tap the right arrow key to select Printer Status Report and then tap OK; the printer now prints the Status report.
- HP Solution Center: Double-click and open HP Solution Center.
- If the computer operating system is Windows XP and higher, click Start, All Programs, HP, and then click HP Solution Center.
- Click Settings on the HP Solution Center window that opens newly.
- Choose Printer Toolbox under the Print Settings area and the option opens in a new window.
- Click Device Services tab Print a Printer Status Report. Now the status report prints.
How to save your printer from encountering issues?
A few printer maintenance tips that avoid your printer from troubling you often are provided below.
- Always use genuine 123hp ink cartridges.
- Do not try to refill ink as it is not recommended for achieving good print quality.
- Check whether the ink cartridges are not damaged.
- Keep observing the ink levels of the cartridges for uninterrupted print jobs.
- Use only papers that are not wrinkled, bent or, without moist so that you can avoid paper jams on your 123.hp.com/setup printer.
All 123.hp.com/setup Models From This Website
How to print on both sides of a paper?
- In other words, to print on both sides of a paper, a setting is available in Printer Properties in the name of Duplex or dual-sided printing. Let us see how to do that in the 123.hp.com/setup instructions given below.
- When it comes to Duplex printing, always keep your printer loaded with enough papers.
- Click File on the application that you wish to print and then click on the Print option.
- Choose your Printer/Printer Properties/Preferences/Printer Setup based on what has displayed on the screen.
- Now the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window opens.
- If you can see a Printing shortcut tab, then opt for the Print on Both Sides, Two-sided Printing, or Duplex printing option.
- If the layout option is unavailable, then click the Features, Layout or, Finishing tab whichever is applicable.
- Look the available Duplex printing option and choose the binding or flip option.
- Click OK and then the Print option.
- After you print on the first side of the paper, place the printed side facing down if you have a rear loading tray and put the printed side facing up if you have a front-loading tray.
- Clicking on Continue prints the other side of the paper.
How to print using the HP Smart App?
- Ensure that you have an Android mobile device running on OS 5.0 Lollipop or iOS 10 or higher.
- Install the HP Smart app using Google Play, iStore or from the manufacturer’s website 123.hp.com/setup.
- Check whether your mobile device is connected to a wireless network previously.
- Tap the app, open it and then add your Printer.
- If the printer name displays, then tap a Print tile from the list of applications on your mobile.
- It can be from the gallery, social media account, or cloud storage or directly tap the Document or Photo icon visible at the bottom of the screen.
- Locate a document or photo and tap Print or the Printer icon.
- In case the printer name has not displayed, then add the printer by tapping the + sign to choose it from the list and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After adding, follow the 123.hp.com/setup steps provided above to print.